Saturday, June 20, 2009

My first Digital Camera

0
I still can recall attending a gathering with my frenz from USM. We will have a similiar gathering annually at a planned location. Normally, Helmi and Amin will be the mastermind for this activity.

Helmi is know as a great guy with gadget. During our gathering at Desa Waterpark in year 2004, Helmi shot a lots of picture from his digital camera. At that time, digital camera was a rocket science technology and not a familiar sight. Helmi used Nikon Coolpix 3200 and his the only one from our group that possess such technology.
I'm always a Nikon admirer and Helmi's camera really caught my eye. A month after that, I bought a brand new Nikon Coolpix of my own. Almost similiar to Helmi's except for the spec. Mine is Nikon Coolpix 2000

This is the first picture taken by me.
Location : inside my car after I managed to find a parking space.
Then, I went to Amin’s apartment. Here is the second picture taken by me. Note the Norwich City jersey…he only wear it in the house….hahahhaa….I spent a night there, familiarizing myself with the camera…a few candid of sleeping people including Bujie at that time….hahahaha…It just a great memory back then…..Thanx to Nikon….


No Response to "My first Digital Camera"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...