Saturday, June 13, 2009

Things that make you grown up

3

This is Tajul Hafiz, my 3rd son. He just turn 6 months old yesterday....You see, when Hazwan (the 2nd son) came into the family, we already have more than a year of experience in parenting. We thought...well, I thought its gonna be a bit easier to take care a 2nd child. Thought the experience of 1st child can be carried over to the next child, so on and so forth. But damn..!! I was wrong...the 2nd child has completely different personality with the 1st child and I learned a jolly good lesson during that time..

Now, with Hafiz...I don't expect it to be easier but I also never expect it to be that harder..hahahahaha.....6 months down the road and still we have to listen to his vocal training session in the middle of the nite till 2.00 or 3.00 am..everyday, 7 days a week.....When our body got tired, the mind got exhausted and judgement deteriorate...These lead to another 1000 of problems....

Today, we just came back from Darul Syifa'....Hoping to get a little solution for Hafiz...I'm not complaining, not to mentioned any ungrateful feeling in this blog....I'm grateful to have Hafiz more than anyone can imagine...It just, I feel pity for my wife...........




3 Response to Things that make you grown up

June 17, 2009 at 4:59 PM

sawan tagis eh? byk2 bersabar. nanti lelama hilang sendiri. tapi patotnyer by 6 months dah reda ler. takpelah ujian masa skrg, mana tau tuah si Hafiz neh in future :)

June 18, 2009 at 11:40 AM

salam ziarah.nice picture bro.

June 21, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Sri,
Alhamdulillah, skrang dah ok...
Ustaz bacakan Al-Fatihah, Ayat Qursi dengan 3 Qul, pastutiup kat muka Hafiz waktu dia nak tarik nafas...Alhamdulillah, from that nite onward, Hafiz dah tak ngamuk lagi...thanx for your concern..

Nuratikah...
thanx for the comment...
nak tangkapkan gambar anak Tikah pun, kalau nak Tajul leh tolongkan...heheheh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...