Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year...!!!

9
A new year has arrived. Another experience to collect. My age increase by a year obviously and I can feel I’m getting older. Hope that I will be a faithful Muslim till my last breath and the same for my beloved family.

Like any other New Year, I’m not actually into any celebration for New Year but I got a plan for the public holiday.

A group of my frenz would like to get a sunrise picture at Broga Hill. We will have to hike around 20 to 30 minutes before we can reach the perfect spot. Since we aimed for sunrise, everyone of us will meet at Broga around 5.30 am on 1st of January 2010.

But at 5.30 am, I bumped into an accident. I hit a cow somewhere between Mantin and Beranang. The cow died on the spot. My car is seriously damage but lucky for me that I only got a bruise knee. By 8.30 am I was already at home after I’ve made a police report and sent the car to panel workshop. I came back safe and sound.



The tow truck guy said to me that I'm a lucky man that day. He said, if we examine the car closely, the sharp edges hood (bonnet) can easily cut my head if the impact is harder a bit. For me, I'm lucky because I travel alone. If my family were also inside the car, I can't imagine what will happen to them. I'm just glad everyone is safe now and I'm sorry for the dead cow.

Happy New Year everyone and a very happy New Year for me too….

9 Response to Happy New Year...!!!

Anonymous
January 6, 2010 at 9:52 AM

alhamdulillah awk selamat...,len kali jgn bwk keta laju2..jd mcm sy accident motor tahun lepas,patah kaki kanan...nid

Anonymous
January 6, 2010 at 12:25 PM

pls.. careful ya.. i can't accept like above anonymous accident....

Anonymous
January 7, 2010 at 8:50 AM

:| aduhai.. tak terkato den ..

January 8, 2010 at 9:39 PM

to both anonymous ...thanx for your concern...(would be better if I know you guys..)

Anonymous
January 8, 2010 at 11:01 PM

awk kenal saya..,nickname pn awk msti tau..

January 9, 2010 at 10:08 AM

jul! sib baik hang tak pa pa... lembu tu ibarat korban di tahun baru...

January 10, 2010 at 1:29 AM

sapa yg nak korban lembu ka, aqiqah ka boleh la bagitau aku lepas nie...

Anonymous
February 21, 2010 at 7:39 PM

hang kena beli keta baru camni..sori aku baru ja tgk blog hang ni after about a few weeks dapat tau pasai keta hang

anyway, pilihan template layout yg baik

.. hang tau aku sapa hehe ..

February 24, 2010 at 9:54 PM

sapa la agaknya..??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...