Tuesday, October 27, 2009

As busy as bee

0
It has been a while since the last post. I’ve been busy in the office…busy like bee. The current project that I’m into has put me under constant pressure for the last 5 months. I’m working more than 10 hours a day now. Plus the compulsory 2 hours on the journey home-office-home, I just got a few hours for my family and myself. Busy..busy..busy…

We got dateline to chase and that’s why we are under tremendous pressure now. Every stage of development need to be completed or otherwise there will be no payment from customer. In my head, I think no other than my unfinished work. Even if I wake up in the wee hour, the first thing come into my mind is my work. I just can’t let it go..

Although you’re not moving a lot and just sit at one place doing design all day long, it also make you feel tired. You work under limited timeline, the design is new altogether, boss is chasing for presentation and etc…it just drain all your energy away. By the end of the day, you just got so exhausted that you become blank all of the sudden….hahahha.. It’ll finish soon… just focus for now…

So, busy in the weekdays but forget ‘bout everything in the weekend. Enjoy the weekend and relax… chill out… and don’t forget to watch football…hehehehe


No Response to "As busy as bee"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...