Friday, October 30, 2009

CNI..???

3
I received a mail from CNI last week. I'm quite surprise with the content. Well, if we look at the letter below, it's pretty much self explanatory.
Now, I'm not sure what this is all about. All I know back in year 2002 I was just trying to be nice with this person and he straight ahead come to a CNI topic. It was probably around 6pm when the conversation taken place at the time. The man kept on talking about CNI until Maghrib is nearly end. I took out my RM80 for the membership fee just to get the guy stop so that we can perform solat Mahgrib together....and I never see him after that...

I remember giving all the product to my mother in Alor Setar. I also remember that she feel comfortable with the product that she had taken. And I also remember that she keep on buying the product till today but I never buy anything at all.

The CNI outlet in Alor Setar has been so kind to my mother. The owner keep on renewing my membership every year. This is probably because my mother has been a loyal customer to him.

So, from regular member to CNI....I have received SILVER DISTRIBUTOR title this year. It just so unbelievable...a distributor..?? I don't even have a single CNI product at all.. hahahaha....the world has going banana...


I'm still confuse and I really don't know whether I should go or not to Genting this coming Sunday. If I go, then the possibility for me to stand on the stage and giving the audience a brilliant story of my journey to become a silver distributor is definitely high. I mean, what should I talk about..., that I'm not doing anything..?? I'm so confuse.......

3 Response to CNI..???

Anonymous
October 31, 2009 at 12:53 AM

pegi je la bro..mana tahu kalau2 dapat keta sebijik ke..kaya woo..

October 31, 2009 at 7:59 AM

ahahaha.. lawakla .. tapi biasa selalu je kenkadang orang buat baik tu ada udang di sebalik mee.. tu baru pasal CNI, belum lagi yang nak jual insurans la, ubat la, + macam2 produk.. huhuhu..

pergi je la, kalau tak dapat menang cabutan bertuah pun, koman2 dapat tengok artis nyanyi (takkan takdak acara selingan,kan?)...ekekkeke

Anonymous
November 2, 2009 at 9:18 AM

kalau rasa tak best .. tak yah poie.. duk ontok2 kek umah.. tak pun wakilkan omak poie.. tak pun bawak omak poie.. :D.. sonang2 .. poie yo lah.. hahahahha..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...