Thursday, October 8, 2009

Something to share

0
This is Mat Jan (Dr. Shahrizan). He's my brother-in-law. Seem like we share the same hobby here. During the Hari Raya holiday, I got a chance to try his DSLR and he also got the chance to try mine. He has a good eye on photography sometimes. I like the result, especially when he used my camera....here are some of the pics

This is Mat Jan in action....

Smiley face..credit to Mat Jan....

Silhouette coconut tree...credit to Mat Jan

Hadi ...credit to Mat Jan

Sunset at Pantai Air Tawar...this is me

Track...this is me

Huda's pen...this is me using Mat Jan's camera...

Juan colour tweak.....this is me using Mat Jan's camera

Playing...this is me using Mat Jan's camera
Beautiful shiny day...

Crossing neighbour...credit to Mat Jan
Not sure what this is...but it is from me..hehehe

No Response to "Something to share"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...