Sunday, February 27, 2011

Anak laki...

0
Hmm…never experience such incident before. This is the first time for my family and me. Like always (I hope it will last forever) I will also bring my sons along to surau if I got a chance. Like always as well, my sons will stay focus for only 1 minute or so (I hope this will not last forever..heheheh..), then they will start to do like any other kids like to do which is playing. It’s normal for kids, even everybody in the surau also understand it.

But last night was different. Hadi fell off of during running when he was trying to negotiate a corner. I didn’t see it but Hazwan described it together with body motion as well. I thought it was just a normal cry but Hadi didn’t want to stop. He also does not let us touch his hand and he didn’t want to move his hand even for an inch. After gave it a few thought, I finally agreed with my wife to take Hadi to see a doctor.

After several X-ray shots were made, the doctor who in charge for emergency cases (it was 10.00pm that time) show me the result. It was clear that nothing is broken. Hadi just had a sprained elbow, that’s all. Then the doctor gave Hadi a cute arm support to limit his movement. I was smiling all the way to see Hadi in that condition. He looks so cute to me, heheheh…

Alhamdulillah, there are no other serious injury due to that incident. When Hadi woke up from his bed this morning, he said he’s okay now and eagerly showed me that he can move his hand. Hehehehehe…Experience is the best teacher…

No Response to "Anak laki..."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...