Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My kids.....

0
Hadi : 3 years and 7 months old
Hazwan : 2 years and 5 months old
Hafiz : 7 months old

It just amazing how these kids blossoming from time to time. Hadi was still a cute baby sometimes 3 years ago and look at him now, a handsome youngman. So do Hazwan, still adorable and friendly as usual.

Playing all day long....


Hafiz is trying to escape......


I got a footage of Hafiz creeping in the house. I must admit that I'm not a good videographer. My hand shakes quite a lot but at least, I got the right moment with Hafiz. Problem is, I can't upload it here..It's like taking forever before it can be uploaded....

I nearly forgot the sweetness of seeing my child growth. Witnessing them blossoming from one stage to the next is just so wonderful. To Hafiz its probably not a big deal but for me as a father...it seem like the time past by so fast.

Today, I can still kiss him on his head after I recite his doa tidur but 10 years down the road, he probably choose school bus rather than me taking him to school....hehehe...who knows....I'm just guessing....

No Response to "My kids....."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...