Monday, September 21, 2009

Hari Raya 2009

0
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin. It’s Hari Raya Aidilfitri today. Everybody is ready since morning with his or her best suit to celebrate the eve today. As for me, I’m ready with my camera for this big day. Unfortunately, the result is nothing near to what I imagined at all. Insufficient lighting inside the house was the main contributor to that. I had to switch between using the flash and not using it. At the end, I got inconsistent skin tone, which is unpleasant. Anyway, that doesn’t stop the spirit of Hari Raya that day.




Gambar abah & yong (my mom)
This is the only picture of us together. My mom is the one who snapped it for us. Well, you can’t complaint on that. At least, we still have our picture together….hehehehe….

It is normal for abah’s relative to come to our house during 1st day of Hari Raya. We almost can’t catch up with the big crowd when it happened. I have to forget about my camera to help my mom in the kitchen. Seeing abah smiling and talking loudly with the guess makes me happy. It’s like the old days when abah is still ok and not using the wheelchair. He looks younger that day. Energetic and friendly…



Hari Raya is for everyone. Weather you’re poor or rich, healthy or unwell, young or old…everyone should celebrate it. For those people who know me or my family…weather we are still in contact or not, I wish you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin………(from Tajul and family)…

No Response to "Hari Raya 2009"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...