Monday, September 7, 2009

Tazkirah Ramadhan

1
Ramadhan is a blessed month. We can consider this month as a unique annual opportunity to make us re-align our path in life so that our life will parallel to what Islam pose. For those who put all their effort to seek blissful rewards from Allah during Ramadhan, may Allah choose them to be in His beautiful heaven in the life after.

For those who failed to comprehend this glorious month, wake up and seek for forgiveness. We are still a week before Ramadhan's end, and if we put all our effort in this one week sincerely...there should be no reason for us not to find the Lailatul Qadar in one of the night. A night which is better than a thousand months.

The pictures above was taken in Masjid Lama Telok Kemang. The one who gave the speech is Dato' Husam Musa. Well, I don't have to elaborate on the content of the tazkirah. when I was wondering around to find a best place for my camera, I saw 2 bloggers updating their blog on the tazkirah by Dato' Husam. I bet, they must have publish it instantly after after that.

I came back home around 12 o'clock that nite. My wife was still awake at the time and I received a pretty good 'lecture' from her because of coming home late.....heheheheheheh....It's remind me of those drama melayu in tv....hehehheheh...almost the same...hehehehe

1 Response to Tazkirah Ramadhan

September 13, 2009 at 7:07 AM

aku try comment okey jer mie...hang kena log in as google user dulu kot baru senang....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...