Sunday, May 9, 2010

It’s Sunday

2

This is how we spend a quality time together on Sunday. Lovely isn’t it..? Everybody share a common goal.

Well, it has been an exhausting and sad week for us. Mak Tok (my wife’s grandmother) has just passed away on 7.30pm last Sunday. We packed our stuff and departed to Besut the very same hour after received the news. The 9 hours journey was the killer. My wife had to stay awake to keep me company or otherwise nobody will drive the car.

Arrived at 6.30am on Monday straight away making myself busy with the funeral preparation. I just don’t feel right to sleep even though I was so sleepy. After all, I’m paying my last respect to Mak Tok.

The funeral took place after Zohor. Hadi followed every event that happened. He even stand just at the edge of the grave during the funeral. The view was so clear that Hadi can describe exactly to Hazwan after that. I’m amazed with Hadi. The event changed my view about him.

Alhamdulillah, the funeral went well. It was my 1st experience to bury a body in sandy graveyard. I learnt something from it. After the funeral, everyone fall asleep like a baby. What a relief.


So, my parent-in-law organized a 3 days Tahlil for arwah. My family managed to contribute some help for 2 nights. Since the compassionate leave is only 3 days, we are already in PD during the 3rd night Tahlil. My wife and I only worked 2 days this week. Hadi and Hazwan only went to pre-school for 2 days as well. I pity my children on things that they have to face. Probably they’re 10 times tired than I am but I know my children will be ok….

2 Response to It’s Sunday

Anonymous
May 10, 2010 at 9:36 AM

salam takziah..

May 12, 2010 at 9:39 PM

thanx...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...