Monday, May 10, 2010

Some pictures from Besut

2
I always have something to do with my camera everytime I come to Besut. At first, it just normal to me but after sometimes, I begin to realised the pattern. Probably there's a lots of people that I can count on to babysit my kids and resulting for me having extra time on doing what I wish.

Here is Hafiz listening Yassin recited by Tok Wan

..but wait, where is Hazwan...

 Don't run too far son..!! Mom will worry if you're not around

Mana la budak nie..??

Not to worry mom, I will still within your eyesight..promise..

I just excited about witnessing a cross-culture like these dancers in Besut. They are doing shuffle dance. It made me smile looking at them.

..ahhh..this is good. A beach soccer

Ok, that's should be enough for this time now. We have to go back to PD. We'll be back again in the near future.

Say goodbye to Tok Wan. Hafiz will continue his learning to recite Yassin with Abah. See you Tok Wan...babai..

2 Response to Some pictures from Besut

Anonymous
May 10, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Boolat nyer mater hafiz..

May 12, 2010 at 9:39 PM

itu yg balik dari office rasa mcm nak gigitjer tuh..heheheh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...