Monday, February 15, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Chai

1
9 days holiday…that should be enough to re-charge my mind and body again. I just wanna be away from KL and my office. From my office emails and my workstation. So, Chinese New Year is a great opportunity to do that.

This time around, we agreed to go back to Terengganu. We made our stop at Mat Jan’s ‘condominium’ in Kuala Terengganu. I was very please to see the location. It just so near to Masjid Kuala Ibai one of the most recorded area by local photographer.

Masjid Kuala Ibai


Sunrise will be clearly seen at this area. The beach is facing to the east. It will be a nice morning shot if anyone can be there as early as just after Subuh. I was a bit unfortunate myself, as I couldn’t find my car key that morning. So, I missed syuruk but I did managed to get a few pics that please me that morning.


That was the only photography session that I had. The rest 8 days in Terengganu, I did nothing but eating and reading. So pleasant that I can feel an increment in diameter around my stomach area. Hehehehe….

Like I always said before, Terengganu is a blessed land….

1 Response to Gong Xi Fa Chai

February 25, 2010 at 7:06 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...