Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rumah Anak Yatim/Miskin(RAYM) Taman Baiduri

2
This is the second time I visited this place. The first time I went here, I was about to cry when I learned their past history. Probably, I was being too sensitive at the time but it was truly a wake up call to me.


Some of these children actually still have their parents at home but these parents are just too poor to raise another children. So poor that they willing to give their children away in order to survive. This is where RAYM Taman Baiduri comes into the picture, as an organization to safe these children. A welfare organization to the orphan and to the poor.

It is shocking to know that some of these children being kicked and punched by their drunken father although they are still age 7 and below. More shocking is that, these are all Muslim family. Disciple to a holy religion that teach us to care for each other.

I have 3 adorable sons and I thank to The Mighty Allah for giving me this loving and caring feeling towards my children. It just something that I fail to understand how can a father kicks and punches his own children? It will be something that I regret the whole life if I do that.

These children are not guilty. They don’t event choose to be this way. We, as a fortunate individual should be grateful for what we have. We should help them and love them like we love our children. I hope we can constantly donate to these children to help them for a better future

Please donate to :
TABUNG KEBAJIKAN RUMAH ANAK YATIM/MISKIN TAMAN BAIDURI

Maybank Islamic : 1628 3403 4545
Cimb Bank : 1267-0005898-52-4

2 Response to Rumah Anak Yatim/Miskin(RAYM) Taman Baiduri

Anonymous
February 21, 2010 at 7:40 PM

anak pompuan ada tak?

February 22, 2010 at 7:39 PM

tadek...sumer laki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...