Saturday, February 20, 2010

It just too hot in PD

2
Back again to PD by Friday. We reached home somewhere in the afternoon. I mangaged to perform my Friday Prayer at the nearby surau.

The weather was so hot in PD. It was windy that day but it just too dry. The combination of wind with hot weather, you got hot air blowing into our house.

Later that evening, I told my wife to pack our things because I’m planning to go somewhere. On Saturday, here we are….

View from our hotel room
Sunway Tower Hotel….nice air-conditioned room. Huge king size bed and beautiful view from our room.

That nite, we went to this steamboat restaurant called Flaming Steamboat. I never thought such cheap and delicious place still exist in the heart of sunway. I thought, everything that is delicious must be expensive in sunway. Quite surprise actually. Anyway, a really recommended place to be. RM20 per head and eat all you can

My wife is showing her skill

Along also was there, showing her crab

Yummy...
 
End Result

The 2 with the same face

2 Response to It just too hot in PD

February 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM

penang ni pun panas gak weh... sampaikan lepas mandi rasa cam nak mandi lagi dan lagi dan lagi....

March 2, 2010 at 1:48 AM

itu ler pasal..semua tempat camtu kot..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...