Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2 Major Things

0
I’m not sure what kind of situation that I have put myself into lately. It’s kinda advanced for me and I’m still quite surprise with what has happened.

The first situation was in my office. We had a meeting with Head of Engineering (aka our big English Man boss) and he just table down a brief explanation on the current and coming project. Then come to the Q & A session where it lasted for more than 2 hours. I suddenly became talkative during the session. Then, I mentioned about hiring the right contractors suitable with their salary to work in Lotus. Not just ordinary English man who only know how to talk but never walk the talk. This problem has been a cancer in Lotus and our big boss do nothing about it. In fact, he seems like backing all the useless contractors every time when shits happened.


Then, I was called into his office personally the next day. He asked for names of people who are not competent…and so I did. All the English man who never walk the talk but like always, he defended them. At least I speak my mind.

The second situation was in my neighborhood. A neighbor of mine was having a big fight and in the brink of divorcement. I was called to become their peacemaker. This is totally new for me. Never in my life I imagine this things would come to me one day. Furthermore, this couple has been married for the last 20 years. Both of them are older by more than 10 years compare to me. Luckily, I managed to calm the couple down but I believe the problem is still unsolved. I wish all the best to my neighbor.


2 things where I never imagined would be part of it. 2 things where no text book or school will teach you, not even in any syllabus. I appreciate the experience that I gained this time. Frankly say, I’m not that good to received all these exposure in life, but this has been some experience for me. Alhamdulillah, Allah has chosen me to be part of his plan.

No Response to "2 Major Things"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...