Friday, March 26, 2010

It's pay day...

1
Salary again, an increase of numbers in my account compare to yesterday. The exact same thing did happen last month, and the month before and the month before the month before...heheheheh....That's how when you're working for some company that is not your own. You will wait for the pay day.

I'm happy to receive my salary now. Knowing that a huge percentage of it wil go directly to my pocket and not to the bank. I don't have to pay for my credit cards and this is the second month that I don't have to pay my hire purchase (car) loan anymore. Feel so relief.....

Thanks to the book that I borrowed from my frenz that help me to create my healthy financial attitude. Started with a simpke step at the beginning, I never realize the outcome will be this good. Although it is still a very long way to become a millionaire, I'm just as happy as a millionaire already. Less debt to pay and a lot of extra salary. Alhamdulillah...

So, it is time to reward myself and the family who stood strongly behind me all these years. A nice dinner with a nice surrounding will be a good place to hang out.




1 Response to It's pay day...

March 28, 2010 at 6:52 AM

sonok tunggu hari gaji ni... gaji tak kuar lagi, dalam otak dah beratur panjang menda nak beli..hehhee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...