Friday, September 24, 2010

After a week

0
Today is the first Jumaat that I attended since the last 2 months. For the last 2 months either, I hardly hear any azan except from my laptop. Sitting in a huge chamber while listening to the khatib, surrounded by thousand of Muslims really makes me feel tiny in front of Him. Today’s Jumaat feel so different from any other Jumaat that I attended. After all, today I performed my Solat Jumaat at Masjid Putrajaya. Of cause it is different…hehehehe.

Also…a week ago, I will hire a taxi to get me to places, especially to office. Now in Malaysia, everything is back to normal again. I have my motorbike to get me to office. Whether it’s raining or not…motorbike is my mean of transportation. No more cozy seats, breezy air-cond and Chinese songs instead, I got 120km/h of fresh air and the vibration engine as my morning song. Don’t get me wrong, I love riding motorbike every morning to office and I choose it to be that way. Probably, living in China has pampered me a bit and my mind still adapting the sudden change. After sometimes, everything will be okay again. Just wait and see.

Living in China gave me perspective about public transportation. The failure of Malaysia Public Transportation is not 100% on Government alone. Passenger volume, land area, Return of Investment can also contribute to the cause of our failure. Nonetheless, the huge percentage of the blame is still on our government. That’s for sure.

For a week living with my family, I witness a different in my kids’ behavior. They seem to be more independent compare to the time I left them. Did human can really be different in just 2 months…? I found it hard to believe at first but after see it with my own eye, there’s nothing more that I can say.

Hadi and Hazwan are helping their mother unfolding bed sheet (toto) when it comes to bedtime. Then, both of them will go to toilet and finish their business. After that, they will get their diapers from the store and give it to their mother. They seem to know the sequence and they did it without any help.

It’s probably a small development but for me it’s so enormous. They just 5 and 3 years old but what they did is like somebody not from their age. On top of that, my wife can ask for help at anytime from my Hadi and Hazwan (simple task of cause). Best part is, they’ll do it happily. I’m so touched with this situation. It’s like, they grow so fast…hehehe…is that normal or it just me that miss them so badly all this while..??

No Response to "After a week"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...