Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hari Raya Aidil Adha

1
I was in China and alone when everyone celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri with their family. I must admit, it’s kinda bit strange for me but I just get along with it. Now, Hari Raya Aidil Adha has come. It is time to pay my revenge.

It was a round trip. We went back to Alor Setar for 3 days. Then, another 3 days in Besut. This is my first time visiting both families since I got back from China. I never had a chance to go back. Time is the only constraint that keeps me from my families. So in this journey, I brought every souvenir from China that I bought earlier. I was jammed packed in my trunk boot. We just lucky that the combined weight of my whole family is no more than 160 kg. This has always become a major factor of my vehicle speed efficiency. Heheheh.

I got no picture from Alor Setar trips. So busy with 4 cows as soon as I arrived. Then, some housekeeping and fixing to be done due to the worst flood that hit Alor Setar. Although the floodwater entered my house approximately ½ feet high, still the water brought damage to some of the furniture. This is why after a week of the flood incident, the furniture and home appliance industry booming in Alor Setar. The damaged item need to be replaced with a new one. Same with my house, washer machine suddenly broke down and I decided just change to a new one. Bigger and reliable.

From Alor Setar then to my parent-in-law house in Besut. Guess what, the washer machine in my parent-in-law house also broke down. So, like déjà vu, we also change it to a new bigger and reliable washer machine. All of the sudden, I’ve become more knowledgeable about washer machine than before. If anyone plans to buy a washer machine, I’m here to share my review for free.

Since school holiday already started, we decided to let Hazwan and Hadi stay in Besut until end of school holiday. Only Hafiz follow us home because nursery still in operation even during a school holiday.

Total KM that I clocked = approximately 1200km.
Total driving hours = approximately 24hours.
Total song that I sang = approximately 5 songs (I never good in singing)

1 Response to Hari Raya Aidil Adha

AISHA AYU
November 30, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Salam... Hr tu tya kakak (Razida Hanim) teruk ke Anak Bukit banjir? Dia kata teruk gak... emm,dugaan. Anyway, ingat nk gi umah tp takut terbersalin tgh jln plak...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...