Monday, November 22, 2010

What a small world

0
I got some photos from Bukit Keluang, Besut. It just part of a must “go to the beach activity” when we are home in Besut. I never miss my camera when come to this activity.

Ombak kuat sangat arituh. Tadak orang berani mandi
Dengan mak sedara
We stumbled to a wedding couple that is doing an outdoor wedding photography at Bukit Keluang. What surprise me was, I actually know the bride. Tengku Arif Fadzli if I’m not mistaken. When I approached him, he was also in disbelieved to see my wife and me there. Arif used to study in USM along with my wife and me. My wife knew him earlier because they both study in MRSM Kuala Terengganu.

Selamat Pengantin Baru
Well, it’s a small world after all. To Arif and wife, may happiness is always yours.

No Response to "What a small world"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...