Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Birthday

1
2 days after Hadi’s birthday, it is now Hafiz’s birthday. We already planned to have a simple celebration at Taska where Hadi, Hafiz and Hazwan nurse. By having the celebration there, we hope it will be more fun for Hadi and Hafiz to celebrate it with their frenz. The Taska is just a walking distance from my wife’s office. In fact, the Taska is actually inside Politeknik’s compound.

My wife bought small cakes/muffins (I’m not sure what it is) for the celebration plus snacks as a gift to all the children in Taska. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend it. Distance, has become a huge restriction for me to be there. Perhaps, I’ll be more fortunate next time.

Hafiz as well, he was not there to celebrate it. He was sleeping and my wife don’t have a heart to wake him up. No worry as Hazwan is there to eat all the cakes/muffins on behalf.

Yum..yum..

betul..betul..betul..

1 Response to Another Birthday

December 30, 2009 at 3:40 PM

besh besh... upin ipin ada, ben10 pun ada! sumer pakat nak sambut birthday hafiz :) hepi belateh bday..semoga panjang umo, sihat sejahtera n jadi anak yg soleh :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...