Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beach and Sea

1
I was born in Alor Setar in year 1979. I’m not sure how Alor Setar looks like during that year but our house in Alor Merah is surrounded with padi field. No sea and no beach nearby.

Then after 40 days of my age, I was sent to Kota Bharu, Gopeng, Perak to my grandparent’s house. The next 10 years of my life, I lived in a memorable kampong style surrounded with abandoned tin mines and rubber tree. No sea and no beach nearby.

Today, I live in Port Dickson. My home…is just so near to the beach and sea. After all, PD is the most well known recreational beach in west Malaysia.

To make things more obvious, I married to a lovely wife from Besut. Her house is just a walking distance to the nearest beach. Although PD is not comparable to beach at east coast but both places will have silky smooth sand and wide-open sea.

Plus a year of matriculation in USM Penang, it was almost everyday I can see an open sea from the campus. So wonderful

Looking back to the journey of my life, we actually can’t expect few things that come. I never thought it gonna be this way but it just happened.

I still can remember vividly a ceramah from Ustaz Ismail Kamus (if not mistaken). He said “ when our body is buried at a particular place after we dead, that particular soil from that place is what our body is made of”

One fine day, we all will know where our body is originated from but by that time, we already dead. So what the use to know anymore. Things is, as long as we do a good deed, that certainly will count for the life after.

The Baywatch

Hari Raya Aidil Adha

1 Response to Beach and Sea

December 2, 2009 at 9:32 AM

bestnya umah dekat pantai.. :)sonok aaa bebudak tu kalau balik kampung..hehehh
btw, thanks for sharing the quote from ustaz :) sangat menginsafkan...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...