Saturday, December 5, 2009

LIMA 2009

2
Its 5th of December 2009. Today will be the last day of LIMA Exhibition in Langkawi. Sad..sad..sad.. The last time I went to LIMA was in year 2003. When you're single, you're not attach to any responsibility. You just have to think about you only but when you have kids with you, a lot of factor need to be considered.

I have lost touch with the aerospace industry for quite sometimes. It will be nice if I can go to LIMA again one day so that I know the latest aerospace technology in Malaysia. Who knows, I might stumble upon my classmate during the exhibition. A good network will be okay for me if any..hehhehe..

One day, my aerospacian family will be in LIMA again like the old days...one fine day.



2 Response to LIMA 2009

December 5, 2009 at 9:05 PM

jul.. aku pun tak pi jugak tahun ni... sedih sedih.. last pi 2003 aaa.. yg kita pi ramai2 tu rasanya... tapi tak pa aaa... 2 tahun lagi kita pi ramai2 macam dulu....

December 6, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Insya Allah...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...