Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finally, I reached the peak

0
I miss camping so much. The cold of the night, the darkness, the sound of mother nature, smell of the grass…..I just miss all that. Now that I have DSLR in my hand, I miss camping even more…hehehe…old physically but young mentally.

I’m lucky to have friends that still active in mount hiking and camping. So, after a 5 minutes plan or so, we decided to go to Bukit Broga for sunrise photography. But 5 minutes after that, we changed the plan to camping and sunrise photography. The best part is, we started to hike around midnight. 45 minutes later, we reach the second peak of Bukit Broga. It was 6 of us and we brought along a tent that can accommodate 5 people but no one care about the tent. We just spread it and lay onto the tent not inside. Sleeping under beautiful twinkling star and breezy night air, I just can’t wish anything more in my life. Everything is so perfect, so beautiful. This picture was taken around 2.30 in the morning. The view is facing Pekan Semenyih if I'm not mustaken.
Around Subuh at 5.45am, the place we set our camp side was full with peoples. Bukit Broga is actually a famous place for landscape photography. The place itself is kind of different from any other hill in Malaysia. Even Datuk Muzafar and his wife took their wedding pictures here. So, here come the sunrise. It was clear beautiful morning. This picture was taken at 6.30 in the morning.
I was a bit confused at that time because I couldn’t see the sun itself. But somehow around 8 o’clock in the morning, there was this cloud came from nowhere and it really give me a dramatic feeling to the shot. If only the cloud could came a bit early in the morning that would be even nicer. Anyway, this is more than good for my first visit to this place.
There are so many people going up to Bukit Broga during weekend. We even have to stop several times when descending the hill. Not because we are tired but because there just to many people going up and down at the same time. But I fall in love with Bukit Broga the first time I got here. Plan to go there again sometimes in the future…heheh

Aku yg perasan macho....
Facing the west
Frenz...
Time turun

No Response to "Finally, I reached the peak"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...