Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mr. Mama

0
3 days staying in Politeknik Sabak Bernam. 3 straight days I’ve become a Mr. Mama in Politeknik Sabak Bernam. All because my wife have a presentation in Go Green Technology Seminar in the same place. I’m not sure what the seminar is all about because all the while I was busy with my kids. Plus, I have never entered the seminar hall because I believe the 3 kids and me will be the centre of attraction if we do so.

Let see, if I’m about to describe Politeknik Sabak Bernam..I would say the institute located at the end of road to a wonderful village. If compare to USM Tronoh, I personally think Tronoh is better if we speak about location wise. At least, Ipoh town is about 45 minutes from Tronoh but for Politeknik Sabak Bernam, everything is like 2 hours away in all directions. Plus, the Politeknik is located about 20 km from the main road and there are no public transportation would like to go to that place.

But Politeknik Sabak Bernam is like next to the beach area. The student here can watch the sunset everyday. And like what I said before, the road leading to this Politeknik is crossing a village area. There are not so many restaurants in this area because having meals at restaurant might be considered as luxury for the villagers. Even with just a handful of restaurant, the food satisfaction is nothing to complaint.

I hardly get a chance to meet local peoples but 3 days staying felt so fast. We meet an old friend who also a former student of USM. She has been here since the first day and it has been 7 years now. Other than that, I just baby-sit my children. Hope I can have a chance to go to Politeknik Sabak Bernam again. I don’t know why but it remind me of my childhood time when I was in Kota Bharu, Gopeng, Perak. The night we reach home from Sabak Bernam, I dreamed of my late grandfather who used to live in Kota Bharu, Gopeng, Perak. Truly alma matters…..
Seti now has 2 children
Since I got nothing much to do, I just snap whatever I can to fulfill my time.

Orang dok makan, depa dok main bawah meja
Mama tgh kasik ubat demam kat Hafiz
Kat dalam bilik
Jalan-jalan kat BNO (Bagan Nakhoda Omar)
Berkongsi presentation dengan Kak Liza
Sunset kat Sabak Bernam. Pantai berselut, tak boleh mandi tapi bersih tak macam PD

No Response to "Mr. Mama"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...