Sunday, October 10, 2010

Graduation at TATI

0
Today is a graduation day for Huda’s younger brother (Sudin) in Kemaman. Since Huda’s father is having an important surgery in Hospital USM today as well, I decided to go to the graduation day along with my family to celebrate Sudin on his historical day of life. We left our home around 6 am this morning. By the time we reach TATI, Sudin already waiting for us outside the Main Hall. Lucky Along was there first to witness the ceremony from inside the Hall. Hehehe…

After that, we make our way to Kuantan and check in into a hotel nearby. The plan is, to celebrate Sudin with Ikan Bakar at Tanjung Lumpur, Kuantan. Ended up, Sudin still got things to do with TATI so we enjoy our Ikan Bakar without Sudin. Anyway, the graduation celebration turn out to be a gathering between my family and Along’s family.
Like usual, I failed to snap any ikan bakar picture because I don’t want to miss anything. The last time I did that, I ended up eating only nasik and leftover. So, never let yourself fall in the same hole again. Heheheheh….

No Response to "Graduation at TATI"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...