Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cik Delima (yet to register)..

7
I planned to visit Ajie since last week. She just delivered a beautiful baby girl, which happened to be her 3rd child. But last week, I have to postpone my plan because her child got warded due to jaundice. Today, I will try my best to fulfill my promise. Promise that I made to myself that I would go to her house. I don’t want any postponement because normally, when I delay anything, that thing will never happen.

So, we finally reached Ajie’s house. Alhamdulillah, everything is according to our plan. Alhamdulillah…

Ajie is also an ex-Aerospace USM like me. I always enjoy any sort of gathering or anything regarding ex-Aerospace USM. Feel like part of a huge family. Unfortunately, there is no gathering since the last 2 years (if not mistaken). Everybody has been busy with their life and family. So, when I got an excuse to meet again my ex-Aerospace, I will try to make myself available for that. Even a lousy excuse will do.

Last month, it’s Amin. This month, it’s Ajie’s turn. Hope the dice will still rolling so I can meet everyone and catch up with their life.

This is Nufail kissing his younger sister, the newly borned baby. Ajie reluctant to have her face inside this picture due to certain reason. This picture can only tell a story if anyone knows both Nufail and the baby. So, I'm having a hard time to explain to my frenz in Facebook that this is not my baby. Duhhh....

7 Response to Cik Delima (yet to register)..

December 15, 2010 at 10:12 PM

registered already.
namanya zara marissa nur syifa'.
To cik onn, wifey and the family, thanks for the visit. very appreciate it. seronok tengok bebudak tuh re-union jugak, ngam ho kamceng macam kita time old school dulu... (old sudah kah kite..?)

December 15, 2010 at 11:45 PM

hahahaha...cantik nama tuh..jgn lupa tunaikan janji nak upload surat beranak dalam blog..hehehhe

Anonymous
December 16, 2010 at 5:49 PM

nanti otw balik aloq staq.. singgah umah cheq plak no..!!

Anonymous
December 16, 2010 at 5:49 PM

nanti otw balik aloq staq.. singgah umah cheq plak no..!!

December 17, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Insya Allah..januari nanti ramai2 kita pi singgah umah Pyan plak...heheheh

p/s: ehh..mmg kad kawen pyan tak sampai lagi ekk..??

December 24, 2010 at 12:10 PM

my boss laways being 'org belakang tabir'
probably because she refused to be misjudged as siti nurhaliza jr.

#mati kena 'fire' lepas nih!

December 29, 2010 at 10:39 PM

perghh..!! compliment dari Cik Sidratul Muntaha untuk Ajie tuh...
Sib baik gak siti nurhaliza...kalau siti sifir, lagi la bertabir-tabir belakangnya...heheheh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...