Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear...

0
Happy Birthday Dear…!! According to the date, she’s 30 this year but according to the year, she’s nearly 31. That will make the birthday cake full with candle if we consider one candle equivalent to one year.

But she still looks beautiful to me. Still the same girl that I meet in USM. She offers me happiness all these years and I just can’t ask for more than that. I love you Dear, Happy Birthday to you. May God bless you all the time.
Hadi and Hazwan still in Besut with Tok Wan. It left Hafiz and me to celebrate Mama’s birthday. Hafiz sang a Happy Birthday to You song in low pitch. After that rock star performance, he messed up the table with muffins, sugar and creamer.

No Response to "Happy Birthday Dear..."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...